viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

AM, IS or ARE ???


1) Choose the best option.
Hello,my name  Maria. I  5 years old.
It  my birthday today.
 very  happy.All  my friends  here today. 

This  Rima. She  my mother.
My mother  40 years old.
 She  a vet.She loves animals very much.
My mother  tall.She short.

This man  my father. He  a teacher.
 His name  Fred. He loves his job a lot. 
I and my dad  really good friends. He  very funny.

             This  my sister Linda. She  7 years old. 
            She  a pupil.We  happy girls.



This is Jack. He  my brother. Jack  14 years old. 
My brother has brown hair and black eyes.   
 He  short. Jack  a tall boy.

These girls  my neighbors. We all live in one house.

                              The flowers  white and yellow.
Kate has a toy cat. It  brown. 
Lana has a plate. There  cookies on it. 
Helen has a basket. There  apples  for me. 
 happy to have good friends.

Look at these two girls.They  Moli and Peggy. 
They  my best friends. We  all 6 years old. 
 happy to see them on my birthday.

We have two pets. This  our pet dog Bimbo.  
It   brown.
 It has a black nose.
His eyes  are very small.Bimbo likes bones.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario