viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

Personal Pronouns




1) Use the correct personal pronouns. Watch the words in brackets.

Example: _She__ often reads books. (Lisa)
1)  is dreaming. (George)
2)  is green. (the blackboard)
3)  are on the wall. (the posters)
4)  is running. (the dog)
5)  are watching TV. (my mother and I)
6)  are in the garden. (the flowers)
7)  is riding his bike. (Tom)
8)  is from Bristol. (Victoria)
9)  has got a brother. (Diana)



2) Choose the correct pronoun.

     
 
mother-shemy brother-
girls-
school-
Ben and Tom-
my father-
the window-
dad-
desks-
my sister and I-
dogs-
my friends-
woman-you and the boys-                   Tamara-
pencil-
Anna-
notebooks-cats-
feet-
I and Dana-
                     
snake-                       man-            Sam-
         
children-                   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario